Terms and condition
The term ‘RMJ’, ‘us’, and ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website (http://www.ramlalmohanlaljewellerers.com), registered office- Ramlal Mohanlal Jewellers, Door no. 69, Sampige road, between 6th and 5th cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore, Karnataka, India- 560003. Registration number: 29AAVPN3968M1ZH. The term ‘You’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is to inform you about the RMJ. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any 3rd parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we exclude liability for any such inaccuracies and errors to the fullest extent as permitted by law.
- The use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains materials owned by or licensed to us. This material includes design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics but is not limited to these. Reproduction is prohibited in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms a part of these terms and conditions.
- For any of the prepaid orders, if there is a difference in the weight of the product with reference to the displayed figure in the website, the amount could be adjusted- either by providing partial refund for lesser weighted items or accepting further payments for higher weighted items.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator and acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- At times, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. It doesn’t signify that we endorse the website(s). We are not responsible for the content of linked website(s)
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or documents without prior consent of RMJ
- Any dispute arising out of the usage of this website is subject to Bangalore Jurisdiction only.
- Goods once sold are not subject to returns. In exceptional circumstances, the return shall be subject to the condition of return as expressly stated herein above. RMJ shall be bound by the warranty on the items purchased. In the event of a conflict between the terms and conditions and any terms specified on the product warranty, the terms and conditions on the product warranty shall govern the sale.
Dents, breakages, colour changes, or any other consequences of usage will not warrant a free exchange, repairs and/or replacements.
RMJ manufactures jewellery with care and caution. However, some gemstones attached to the jewellery may become loose in transit on some rare occasions. If some gemstones supplied by Ramlal Mohanlal Jewellers come off their setting, they will be replaced free of cost if bought in original condition without damage and without any tempering, within 180 days from invoice date.
RMJ manufactures jewellery and silver in various purity grades which are mentioned on the bill. The purity grade so mentioned will be the lowest purity grade used in the product and the product may actually use higher grade purity in part or in whole.
‘Melting Purities’ mentioned are as would be when the items are melted and homogeneous samples are tested with a “Fire array test”. Other non-destructive tests may display different results. Ramlal Mohanlal Jewellers non-destructive tests are also available on request. X-Ray forensic equipment is available for testing too.
Our prices are non-negotiable including cost of material, labour charges, manufacturing wastages, gemstones, profits and margins, packaging, delivery, insurance, handling charges and all kinds of taxes for delivery within India.
Gold and silver metal rates mentioned on the bill are for reference purposes only and do not include the above charges.
You are requested to preserve the cash bill for all future transactions regarding the items contained therein. Under GST this is a Tax invoice. GST rate is 3% for any purchases delivered in Karnataka, the Central Sales Tax (CGST) of 1.5% is applicable and SGST of 1,5% is applicable. For Interstate sales, CGST & SGST 0f 1.5% each is applicable. Rates of Tax are subject to change as per the law.
RMJ buyback terms may vary from time to time. You are requested to check with our showroom at the time of your will to re-sell, exchange, upgrade,or convert your piece into other jewellery.
Our 14 day “No questions asked money back policy” gives you time to make sure your purchase is perfect. In case you have to return the product for any reason, we will be happy to provide you with a 100% refund policy without any shipping cost on you.
- This refund policy is applicable only if the product is shipped back to us within 14 days.
- The refund policy isn’t applicable for customized ornaments, gold, gemstones, gold coin, gold bar, gift vouchers, gift cards, and digital gift vouchers.
- Under this policy, return this product with its original bill/ product certificate. Loss of original product certificate/ invoice would result in deduction of Rs. 500/-
The following steps need to be followed while returning a product to us for a refund, exchange or buyback.
- Contact our customer care team and inform the details of the item you wish to return to us along with the invoice number and collect a return authorization code.
- Customer care team will guide you on packing the product without it being tampered.
- Once the tampered proof packet is ready, you are supposed to attest from and to address. Please contact our customer care team (Email: [email protected]ramlalmohanlaljewellers.com) to proceed with the return process.
- Once the package is packed in accordance with the guidelines, it can’t be reopened. It is advised to receive the courier bill from the agent for future references. Once we receive the package, we will send it for quality check and refund will be processed in the original mode of payment, which will be credited within 10 working days.
You can cancel the order by contacting our customer care team([email protected]ramlalmohanlaljewellers.com). Cancellation is not possible post dispatch of the product.
Once the cancellation process is complete, you will receive a confirmation mail to registered email id and the amount will be refunded within 10 working days.
Should you have any queries, we shall be glad to answer the same before initiating the cancellation request.
Ramlal Mohanlal Jewellers at its sales discretion, reserves the right to cancel an order at any particular point of time backed with factors like:
- Limitations on quantities available for purchases
- Inaccuracies or errors in product, or pricing information once cancelled, the amount shall be credited back to the customer’s source account within the bank’s nominal processing time.
This cancellation policy isn’t applicable for customized ornaments, gold coins, gold bars, silver coin, silver bar, gift vouchers, gift cards, and digital gift vouchers.
If any of our customers wish to exchange the products purchased through our website can get it done by sending back the product to us or by visiting our store in India. Please call our store to know more about our exchange policies.
14 day easy exchange policy
Customers will get 100% of the invoice value if the product is exchanged within 14 days of purchase.
Contact our customer care team and tell the details of the items you wish to exchange along with Invoice number.
Follow the return procedure mentioned in return and refund policy to return the product to us.
If you have received a discount or free gift while making a purchase, we will deduct the original discount amount or free gift value as applicable. You can choose to return the free gift as well.
During the exchange return the product with its original bill/ product certificate. Loss of the original product certificate/ invoice would result in a deduction of Rs. 500.
Once the returned product is received by Ramlal Mohanlal Jewellers and after successful completion of the quality check, your exchanged product will be processed within 10 working days.
Exchange after 14 days of Purchase
We offer a lifetime exchange option for all purchases made from our website.
Contact our customer care team and inform the details of the item you wish to return to us along with the invoice number.
Follow the return procedure mentioned in the return and refund policy to return the product to us.
Once the return product received by us, the value of returned product is calculated based on prevailing days gold/silver rates as per the purity of the jewellery mentioned in the website.
The refund amount will be placed on the product weight. No wastage, no making charges, no enamel weight, no GST, no stone charges, and no stone weight will be refunded for the returned product. We may deduce for any weight arising out of dust in the ornament.
If any of our customers wish to return the product purchased through www.ramlalmohanlaljewellers.com for moneyback in future can contact our customer care team, or by visiting our store located in India.
Based on the quality inspection, we reserve the right to change the buyback amount of the product. Customers need to update identification details to avail the facilities.
Our customer support is active everyday, from 11.00 am to 7.00 pm. These are our official working hours. Also, we might not be able to respond on Government holidays and Amavasya. All WhatsApp queries are answered between 24-48 hours of queries.
Ramlal Mohanlal Jewellers provides free shipping/delivery of all items within India. Our delivery duration depends on the products selected and the shipping address.
Goods will not be shipped outside India.
We have several products that are ready to be dispatched. Such products will be shipped to the warehouse within 2 working days and then delivered within 5 – 7 working days.
Other products that are made to order might take 2 to 25 days to deliver.
Customers have to provide correct details in the form with complete address, nearby landmark, pin code, and contact number for hassle-free delivery.
At time of delivery, the recipient has to provide any of the below mentioned document to collect the products:
- Pan Card
- Driver’s License
- Voter’s ID Card
- Aadhar Card
If requested by the delivery agent, We request our customers to cooperate with the agent to ensure safe delivery.
Customers must reject the package, if it is torn or tempered and should report it to us.
Our delivery agent will make 2 more attempts to deliver the products in recipient’s absence at the time of 1st attempt of delivery. After that the package will return to our office.